Saturday, May 14, 2011

Primitive Prehnite ring build photos...

I took some photos of my last Prehnite ring build.
Just some in progress shots for you to check out!

Sheet, wire and mesh, lets start!



I added the mesh to give the bezel an industrial look.



Some brass posts to beef it up!



Ready to cut the shape of the base.



Ready for a finish and then setting time!



Done!


Also!
This weeks Sale ring!

Huge hunk of Emerald!


Due to the never ending rising cost of silver I have indefinitely initiated a rolling never-ending sale of fantastic silver goodness! I am marking down one randomly rotating piece in my shop 20% for that particular week!
Yes... it could be that one ;)

.
.
.

5 comments:

  1. Great progress shots there. And a really fun way to put your gorgeous work on sale. Sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great process!! Thanks for sharing - your work is rad :)
    xoxox,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing progress photo's! Thanks for sharing :) That ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors